We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for our athletic programs through partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.
In order to participate in a sport at Franklin Regional, families are required to do three things:
- Register through the FamilyID link below
- Turn in a signed copy of Section 5 & 6 from the PIAA Physical Form
- Submit payment for the student activity fee.
You can begin your registration by clicking on the link below and following these steps:
- Click on the link for the season’s registration form. Scroll to bottom of page and click on Sign up as a Family or Individual.
- Sign up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders)
- Click on the link in your email confirmation and then fill out the information requested on the registration form.
- At the end of the student registration, you will need to click SAVE, then on the following screen click SUBMIT. If you do not do both, it will not save or send the information to us.
If you need assistance, call FamilyID at 888-800-5583 X1 from 8:00 AM to 9 PM. Support is available 7 days a week and messages will be returned promptly.
We now also have the option of submitting physical forms electronically through FamilyID. After registering the student, you will have the ability to upload your signed physical form on-line. Forms can be scanned via Computer or you can use your smartphone/tablet to take a picture and upload the picture of the form. Physicals must be completed on the approved PIAA Physical form which is available on the link below. Please note that Physicals are good for only one academic Calendar year starting June 1 to May 30th. All forms for the upcoming school year must be dated AFTER June 1st.
(Physicals not completed on the PIAA form will not be accepted and if turned in will delay your student's participation - please make sure you are using the correct form)
PIAA Section 5 & 6 - PHYSICAL FORM
If your child is injured and withheld from participation, they will need to have a doctor sign off on the PIAA Section 8 form which is linked below before being able to return to play:
PIAA Section 8 - INJURY CLEARANCE