We, the Franklin Regional School community, strive for excellence, learning, achievement, and citizenship in all we do.
Excellence: We are committed to excellence. Students, families, staff, administrators, and community partners work every day to make our school more vibrant, rigorous, creative, adaptable, and fun.
Learning: We are committed to learning as a multi-faceted, life-long process and the focus of everything we do. We expect everyone to develop knowledge, skills, and self-awareness.
Achievement: We are committed to growth in academics. We promote, recognize, and value our accomplishments.
Citizenship: We act with integrity and in an ethical and responsible manner. In this way, we promote each person's ability to be a productive, contributing, thoughtful, respectful, and socially responsible citizen.
Our Shared Values
- Everyone is expected to act with honesty and integrity.
- Everyone can learn.
- Everyone deserves the opportunity to be valued and respected.
- Everyone is a contributing partner in the educational process.
- Everyone is entitled to an environment that promotes high expectations and accountability through challenging and meaningful work.
- Everyone is encouraged to embrace a lifelong quest for learning.
- Everyone is responsible for the effective utilization of resources.
- Everyone is expected to appreciate the importance, contribution, and impact of diversity in our global society.
- Everyone is entitled to and shares responsibility for maintaining a safe, supportive environment.
- Everyone is expected to learn to engage in dialogue and discuss differences with civility.
Our Foundational Planks:
- A safe and healthy educational environment by serving as effective stewards of all district resources and capital assets.
- A world-class educational system that develops college and career-ready students.
- Improved performance and growth levels in all areas -- academic, artistic, and athletic.
- Outstanding customer service, family partnerships, stakeholder relationships, and community engagement through communication that is professional, responsive, clear, and timely.
- Fiscal integrity, efficiency, and governance effectiveness in all operational areas.